Scheduling Your FHA/HUD Compliance Inspection
Need a HUD-91052 compliance inspection?
To schedule an inspection please email the following information to: email@example.com
- Address of the property to be inspected
- Materials list for new construction or list of required repairs from the appraiser
- Property contact name and telephone number (i.e. Builder, Sales associate, Home owner)
- Mortgage lender contact name, address, email and phone number
- Builder name and address (if applicable)
- FHA case number (i.e 511-XXXXXXX-703)
- Your contact information
Compliance Inspections will be performed to the guidelines specified by the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) with no exceptions.
If you have any questions please call our office at: 214-642-7853
What is the FHA/HUD Compliance Inspection
If you are planning to finance a home with an FHA (Federal Housing Association) loan, then you need to make sure that the home you are purchasing complies with FHA safety, security, and soundness requirements. Without meeting the minimum standards as set by Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the home cannot be approved for a loan from your mortgage lender or bank.